Good evening,

Thanks to all who answered the scheduling poll. Our next call will be Feb 26th 3 pm EST/ 2 pm Central.

At the close of our last discussion, we agreed to begin writing some persuasive material on various facets of library data. The document is currently blank, but before the call, please add what you have, and we'll discuss: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ifOoMhSqdRDQF3c9VuOwgeO8lNTJgOC1SFRmaDsm4do/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you, Michelle

Call-in Info:

Topic: Technologies of Surveillance-- Advocacy Group

Time: Feb 26, 2019 3:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/690309294

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,690309294# US (New York)

+14086380968,,690309294# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 690 309 294

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aclPQdRhe

Let me know if you need anything else, and thanks,

Aliya

Aliya Reich

Program Assistant for Conferences and Events
The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC 20036

443-671-4212

diglib.org | clir.org

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH