Greetings!

The NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group has rescheduled its February call from Monday, February 16 to Monday, February 25 due to the US Presidents Day holiday. (We promise to not schedule calls on holidays next January and February!) We will meet virtually on Zoom at 12pm PST / 3pm EST. Connection details can be found on our agenda/notes document at https://bit.ly/2FyZzt6.

Please join us for a discussion how to effectively collaborate with IT to meet digital preservation needs. We will hear from Chip German, Program Director of APTrust and Senior Director of Content Stewardship and Scholarly Communication at University of Virginia and Scott Prater, Digital Library Analyst at University of Wisconsin - Madison.

There was a great session on this topic at DigiPres18; check out the community notes https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TLHjhDSCMkwUtLgvLlcjB8WjSD4drR9KZTltYTWb18s/edit and slides https://osf.io/ps46f/.

Thanks,
Nathan

--------
Nathan Tallman
Digital Preservation Librarian
Product Owner, Digital Collection Repositories
Penn State University Libraries
(814) 865-0860