Hi all,

Before our meeting next week, Matt and I wanted to send on our interest group survey for this year around the content-based topics that you want us to focus on. It's very short, so please take a few minutes to give us your opinion on what we should focus on this year! We'll discuss the results on our call.

About the survey: Building on our success from these focused calls last year, as well as your feedback about these content-focused calls, (web archives, A/V, etc.), we wanted to build on that in 2019 by thinking about subjects related to content itself; PII, selection, access, advocacy etc.  There is also room for you to write in suggested topics, so if you really want to dig further into content-specific topics, please let us know!

The form is here: https://goo.gl/forms/11BZ6un2wP3Q71Ek1

And we look forward to chatting about survey results and planning next week.

Best,
Lauren and Matt
Content Interest Group Co-Chairs