Hi folks,

Please join us for the next NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group (IIG)
monthly call Monday, February 25th at 12pm PST / 3pm EST.

Agenda and call-in info is available here: https://bit.ly/2FyZzt6

Our topic will be "How to effectively collaborate with IT to meet
digital preservation needs," and we have a couple of great speakers
lined up to help inform the conversation.

R. F. (Chip) German Jr., Program Director at APTrust, has more than
three decades of leadership experience in information technology and
university libraries, including at the University in Pennsylvania,
University of Mary Washington, and U.Va.

Scott Pratter works as the Digital Library Analyst at the UW-Madison
Libraries and has recently published an article entitled "How to Talk
to IT about Digital Preservation" in the Journal of Archival
Organization https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15332748.2018.1528827

Thanks to Chip and Scott for joining us and I hope to see you all there!

Bye for now,
Corey

--
Corey Davis