Hi everyone,

we're looking to update the look & feel of our website (qdr.syr.edu) and
I'm in the process of putting out a call to designers & contacting some.
The site is half Drupal, half Dataverse, but we're really looking mainly
for UX and design advice & implementation, not for big changes in the tech
(which we're happy with and have good in-house devs for). Three questions:
1) Does anyone have examples of ads or descriptions they have used
successfully for similar projects?
2) Anyone have recommendations for designers/design firms they've worked
with and have been happy with?
3) Any advice on pricing? Obviously we'll get a couple of offers and price
is part of comparison shopping, but I'd like to have a little better idea
of what I'm looking to budget.

Thanks so much in advance!
Sebastian

--