Hello,

I'm looking for an User Experience Analyst to join the User Experience
department at New York University Libraries. We're looking for someone to
lead our user research service within the Libraries, including planning and
running all testing, performing user needs analyses, and working with staff
to engage the library community around UX. Posting can be found on the NYU
Careers site:
https://uscareers-nyu.icims.com/jobs/5771/user-experience-analyst/job.

Please contact me if you have questions.
Thanks,

*Lisa Gayhart*
Head, User Inquiry Experience
Division of Libraries
New York University

User Experience Analyst
Position Summary
The User Experience Analyst is responsible for planning and executing a
wide assortment of user experience research (e.g. internal/user-facing,
quantitative/qualitative, exploratory/validating) and producing insights
that can be carried through the design process. This position works
collaboratively with web development, user experience, and public service
team members to ensure a user-centered, high-quality user experience (UX)
across the Libraries, both in person and online.
Qualifications
*Required Education:*
Bachelor's Degree

*Preferred Education:*
Master's Degree User Experience or focus related field

*Required Experience:*
2+ years Minimum two-three years experience in UX research. Demonstrated
skill with qualitative and quantitative research methods and data analysis
Experience developing, leading, and managing research projects

*Preferred Experience:*
1+ years Experience in survey design for UX research (e.g. Qualtrics).
Experience with research analysis software (e.g. SPSS, NVivo, Dedoose,
Optimal Workshop, etc.)

*Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:*
Conduct UX research using a variety of methods, e.g. semi-structured
interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or
remote, surveys, card sorting, etc. Synthesize and analyze both qualitative
and quantitative research findings. Use research data to inform design
through a variety of formats such as insight summaries, decks, stories,
videos, experiences, and exhibits. Integrate user research into project
ideation and planning, product and service designs, design practices, and
assessments. Understand the strengths and shortcomings of different
research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product
development process. Apply accessibility standards across the research
lifecycle. Effective interpersonal, communication, and collaboration
skills. Ability to synthesize and communicate research findings to a broad.
audience, including non-technical stakeholders. Comfortable in a
project-oriented work environment