That script is pretty cool. It is a little dated, but I ended up making a
similar solution for your public desktop computers. You can see my solution
at
https://www.libraryjournal.com/?detailStory=linux-privacy-essentials-field-reports#_
.
Chuck McAndrew
IT Librarian
Lebanon Public Libraries
Lebanon, NH

--
*The Right-To-Know Law provides that most e-mail communications, to or from
Lebanon Public Libraries employees regarding the business of the library,