We're going to be adding COinS to our discovery search engine because it's
custom and Zotero doesn't pickup our records automatically.  COinS was the
most cost-effective option in terms of developer time and long-term
maintenance.

Notably, there didn't appear to be translator for json encoded metadata
like ld-json csl-json that would discover records embedded in script tags.