Hi all,

We have two wonderful hosting proposals for the 2020 annual conference,
from Denver, CO and Pittsburgh, PA. Please cast your vote so we can decide
where Code4Lib 2020 will be! https://forms.gle/1hz4F12CTSroRzXi7

I will close this form on *Tuesday, April 2nd* at midnight PT and announce
the results the following day.

This year our partners at Concentra Conference Management Services went out
to acquire RFPs from hotels local to both regions which are compiled in
this spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z-h3kMtBH5VqzyOug1bObdGtvegCV-cRh33gAZA4EL4/edit?usp=sharing

These figures should give us some indication as to the affordability and
available date ranges of each location. Note that they're still just
estimates; we cannot guarantee anything.

Best,
Eric Phetteplace
on behalf of the Code4Lib 20202 Host Voting Committee