Dear all,

Registration is now open for the first webinar in the Open Preservation
Foundation's Spotlight on Suppliers series, which will run in April and May,

*Spotlight on Suppliers: The Archivematica Project and Artefactual's
supporting services*
*Tuesday 2 April, 17:00 (CEST) |  16:00 (BST)*
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/4915531646193/WN_UqxQq7iVSqSrIAc4ImY17g>*

This webinar will introduce you to Archivematica, the open-source digital
preservation system developed by Artefactual Systems. We will discuss
Archivematica use cases and users, general workflows, and how users can
participate in the open-source community. We will also discuss the services
that Artefactual Systems offers in support of Archivematica and its users.

*Speakers *

Sarah Romkey
Kelly Stewart

Due to popular demand, we have increased the number of OPF webinar places
to 100, available on a first come, first served basis. The slides and
recordings will be available to OPF members who cannot attend live.  Sign
up to our mailing list <https://openpreservation.org/subscribe/> to hear
about news and events from the Open Preservation Foundation.

Kind regards,
Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer