From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Digby, Todd
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 8:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Interactive map development question

Hello Code4Lib,

The University of Florida is looking for help in the development of an interactive map using a historical map as the base layer  (St. Augustine, 1764, http://ufdc.ufl.edu/USACH00236/00001). We found an example that has similar functionality at Mt. Vernon, https://www.mountvernon.org/plan-your-visit/map-of-the-estate-gardens/.

We have funding to support the development and I am wondering if anyone in the community has worked with vendors/developers for similar projects. Other suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks,

Todd

--
Todd R. Digby