closes March 31, 2019* and is starting to fill up (limit 40 participants).

Date: May 6 and 7, 2019

Location: Simon Fraser University (SFU), Harbour Centre
<http://www.sfu.ca/vancouver/welcome/about-us/contact/harbour-centre.html>

Registration: https://pkp.sfu.ca/2019/01/21/register-now-for-sfu-sprint/

Background

PKP sprints are two day events where members of our community come together
for a fun and productive work session. Sprints are not just for software
developers. We welcome anyone who uses our open source software:
programmers, user interface experts, journal editors and managers,
librarians, and more. Following an unconference format, participants
brainstorm important tasks, vote for which tasks should be tackled, then
self-organize into work teams. By working in person we are able to build
solutions and collaborate in new and engaging ways to make our open source
software (including OJS) better together. Learn more by checking out past
blog posts <https://pkp.sfu.ca/?s=sprint>.

All work and no play? Not a chance! Sprints are a great opportunity to
socialize and meet PKP staff and software users from around the world. Even
better, your free registration includes coffee breaks and lunches on-site
as well as dinner out (restaurant TBA) on Day 1.

We strongly encourage participants to register for all LP Forum 2019
workshops and events including CARL’s Advancing Open
<https://librarypublishing.org/lpforum19-advancing-open-carl/>. Sprinters
can attend Day 1 only to accommodate forum activities.

See you in Vancouver! And don't forget to follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pkp> and Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/publicknowledgeproject/>: #sfusprint2019