I started shopping at a local organic grocery store last weekend, and I’m still riding the high. Seriously! It was the most exciting thing I’ve done in a long time— and that’s counting when I finally got a library card at my local branch library last month and getting two free breakfast sandwiches at WeWork a few days ago. I know. That exciting.

I absolutely love organic stores; the plastic-free, paper-wrapped toilet paper. The dried bulk goods with little scoops all lined up in rows. The compost bin in the parking lot!! And the hundreds of interesting products, from crickets to “chick’n” to , to discover. I might get out of there without spending two hours marveling…someday.

Take all the time you like looking over this week’s DLF Jobs listings:

View listings on our site or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, you can submit it quickly—for free, if you’re from a DLF member institution.

If you have any favorite organic store finds, do let me know.

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF |she/her/hers