This month, Fellows participating in the HBCU Library Alliance & DLF’s Authenticity Project were matched with a Mentor from an HBCU Library Alliance institution and a Conversation Partner from the DLF membership. I’m excited to share our full list of 2019 participants, and to thank these folks for volunteering to be part of this exciting program.

Together, Mentors and Conversation Partners will support the Fellows throughout the year as they work towards self-set goals, make connections, and propose micro-grants. They’ll participate in quarterly sessions and discussions, and will have a chance to meet with Fellows in-person at the DLF Forum.

I’m looking forward to working with all of these folks as we make progress towards the program’s goal: to create a more diverse, inclusive, collaborative, and cohesive next-generation digital library workforce, ready to work across types of institutions in building infrastructure, both social and technological. Onward!

Becca

Becca Quon (she/her/hers)

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

The Digital Library Federation (DLF), a program of CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF