Hi all,

This is a friendly reminder that the next ToS Instruction & Outreach meeting will be held tomorrow, March 28 at 3pm EST.

We’ll be discussing our proposed #DLFteach Twitter chat (tentatively May 21), the launch of a privacy instruction “hotline," and our budding thoughts on a free privacy instruction webinar series.

As always, we welcome any new members and would like to emphasize that participants do not need to be affiliated with DLF member institutions in order to join the calls.

You can view our agenda here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pU1S9CwTYzPJzhUXet3m-ekeJOKaBIzxh-KTkmFwPYc/edit?usp=sharing

Call info is below.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

--Paige and Peter

Digital Library Federation is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Technologies of Surveillance Instruction and Outreach working group

Time: Mar 28, 2019 3:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/760052926

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,760052926# US (New York)

+14086380968,,760052926# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 760 052 926

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aojCpLuLf

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH