Hi Everybody,

Just an update for the Cloud Studies Subgroup. Unfortunately I will have to cancel this month’s call due to some travel tomorrow. Gail Truman (Truman Technologies/Oracle) and I are scheduling a time to touch-base and plan a future vendor presentation. We are hopeful that on our next call we can schedule a presentation.

In the meantime, attached are the slides from Linda Tadic’s February presentation on Digital Bedrock (https://www.digitalbedrock.com/). The only things omitted from the slides provided here are screenshots of their client portal, which contained dated depictions of client data as represented in the system. Linda has offered to work with any interested parties to provide them with demos of their application. Her contact info is on the last slide.

Sorry again for the delay on getting these out to everyone. Our next call is scheduled for Friday, April 26th at 1pm ET.

Thanks,

--
Matt Schultz
Curation and Digital Preservation Librarian