The Philadelphia Regional Islandora User Group invites you to join one of our two new working groups.

               Introduction to Islandora Working Group:

The purpose of this group is to assemble and disseminate documentation that will assist potential Islandora users during their decision making process and new Islandora users beginning implementation.
               To join please contact the group Chair Margo Szabunia, Director, Technical Services, Presbyterian Historical Society, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

               Islandora Digital Preservation and Backup Working Group:

The purpose of this group is to assemble and disseminate documentation related to the preservation and backup of Islandora.
               To join please contact the group Chair Walter R. Rice, Jr., Independent Consultant, R&R Computer Solutions, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

About PRIUG: The Philly Regional Islandora User Group intends to bring together those who have similar interests, goals, or concerns regarding the implementation, management, and preservation of Islandora systems. We have quarterly meetings where we share ideas, concerns, and experiences while building partnerships for project collaboration. A Philly Islandora Slack group has been created to provide an online venue for discussion and keep members in touch and in tune with each other's activities between meetings. We have also set up an account at OSF.io (Open Science Federation) to share files and collaborate.

               Our Slack Group: http://phillyislandorausers.slack.com
               OSF.io website: https://osf.io/vzpae/

If you have any problems joining any of these resources please contact Nicole H. Scalessa, CIO, The Library Company of Philadelphia at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best,
Nicole

Nicole H. Scalessa, MBA
Chief Information Officer
The Library Company of Philadelphia
215-546-3181 ext. 144 | 610-731-8755 (C)
www.librarycompany.org<http://www.librarycompany.org/>