From: The NDSA organization list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Collie, Aaron A
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 1:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-ALL] Reminder: NDSA S&P Call 3/18

NONCONFIDENTIAL // EXTERNAL

Hello,

The NDSA Standards & Practices Interest Group will hold our monthly call on Monday, March 18th at 1:00 EST (Noon CST, 10 PST). You can find the agenda, notes, and call information here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dyTiCUq4WcIeqvdc5awSWY9F8kkpjqdzn43TZ2cK6fo/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dyTiCUq4WcIeqvdc5awSWY9F8kkpjqdzn43TZ2cK6fo/edit>

Currently the only agenda item is to hear updates on what folks have been working on / brainstorm new topics for future discussion, and will be facilitated by our new co-chair Felicity Dykas. Please join us for some open discussion on digital preservation standards and practices in the field!

-Aaron