Aaaand the results are in! *Code4Lib 2020* *will be in Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania!*

A big congratulations to the Pittsburgh team and thank you to both of the
teams that put in wonderful proposals this year. I look forward to seeing
you all in 2020!

Best,
Eric Phetteplace
on behalf of the Code4Lib 2020 Host Voting Committee