Hi,

I'm relatively new in managing eresources for a public library.

We currently use ezproxy and IP authentication to manage our eresources. My
colleague and I are now getting messages from our vendors suggesting that
we should move to SIP2 authentication.

Was hoping this group would offer some advice/information/articles/best
practices/tips, really anything on what this involves.

The latest one is the RBDigital app, which will be happening in the next
few weeks.

We have an IM team over in council, but very little expertise in the
library itself. Is there something we should be asking our IT team to share
with us? Just like for ezproxy how we get the different IP addresses.

Kind regards,

Leah

--
Leah Bruce, MLIS