Hi Buddy - I am partial to our staff directory.

https://www.lib.ua.edu/#/staffdir

Steven Turner, MLIS
Manager, Web Technologies and Development, Assistant Professor

University Libraries
The University of Alabama
416 Gorgas Library | Box 870266, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0266
office 205-348-1638
[log in to unmask] | http://www.lib.ua.edu/

“To dwell inside a well-functioning machine is to be largely unaware of its functioning. That’s its gift, and we accept it thoughtlessly, ungratefully, unknowingly."

[cid:[log in to unmask]]