From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Turner, Steven
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2019 3:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] tools in use for staff directory applications?

Hi Buddy - I am partial to our staff directory.

https://www.lib.ua.edu/#/staffdir

Steven Turner, MLIS
Manager, Web Technologies and Development, Assistant Professor

University Libraries
The University of Alabama
416 Gorgas Library | Box 870266, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0266 office 205-348-1638 [log in to unmask] | http://www.lib.ua.edu/

“To dwell inside a well-functioning machine is to be largely unaware of its functioning. That’s its gift, and we accept it thoughtlessly, ungratefully, unknowingly."

[cid:[log in to unmask]]