From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Avila, Regina L. (Fed)
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2019 11:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Two questions about libraries using ServiceNow

Are there any libraries out there using ServiceNow? More specifically…

1.      What and how is your library using ServiceNow to accomplish delivery of library services?

2.      How has it changed/improved services?

I’m aware of its use as a ticketing system for IT-related issues, but is anyone using it to track services? Like research requests? Or as a Reference Desk tracker?

Thanks for your responses.

Regina Avila
NIST Research Library
301-975-3575