In our library it is up to each department.

Lisa Haitz
UC Libraries

On 4/18/19, 12:17 PM, "Code for Libraries on behalf of Jenny Lane" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    I have heard through the grapevine that our library's HR department is developing a work from home policy that could have a major impact on my team. To that end, I would like to influence them toward a liberal rather than draconian policy. Would anyone on the listserv be willing to share their organization's remote work policy?

    I believe our HR department will be influenced by precedent...

    Thanks!

    Jenny @ Nashville Public