This is a final reminder that CFPs for the Digital Library Federation’s<https://www.diglib.org/> DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and NDSA’s<https://ndsa.org/> Digital Preservation 2019 close this Sunday, April 28, at 11:59pm ET.

For all events (held this year in Tampa, Florida), we welcome submissions from members and nonmembers alike. Students, practitioners, and others from any related field are invited to submit for one conference or all three (though, different proposals for each, please).

  *   The DLF Forum<https://forum2019.diglib.org/> (#DLFforum<https://twitter.com/hashtag/dlfforum>, October 14-16), our signature event, includes digital library practitioners and others from member institutions and the broader community, for whom it serves as a meeting place, marketplace, and congress. In these respects, the event is a chance for attendees to conduct business, present work, share experiences, practices and information, and assess DLF’s programs and progress with community participation and input. Learn more and check out the CFP here: https://forum2019.diglib.org/call-for-proposals
  *   Learn@DLF<https://forum2019.diglib.org/call-for-proposals> (#learnatdlf<https://twitter.com/hashtag/learnatdlf>, October 13) is our dedicated pre-conference workshop day for digging into tools, techniques, workflows, and concepts. Through engaging, hands-on sessions, attendees will gain experience with new tools and resources, exchange ideas, and develop and share expertise with fellow community members. Learn more and check out the CFP here: https://forum2019.diglib.org/learnatdlf/
  *   Digital Preservation<https://ndsa.org/meetings> (#digipres19<https://twitter.com/hashtag/digipres19>, October 16-17), the major meeting and conference of the National Digital Stewardship Alliance<https://ndsa.org/>, will help to chart future directions for both the NDSA and digital stewardship, and is expected to be a crucial venue for intellectual exchange, community-building, development of best practices, and national-level agenda-setting in the field. Learn more and check out the CFP for this year’s event, with the theme Critical Junctures, here: http://ndsa.org/meetings/

Session options range from 60-second Minute Madness sessions at DigiPres to half-day workshops at Learn@DLF, with many options in between.

The deadline for all three opportunities is this Sunday, April 28 at 11:59pm Eastern Time.<http://conftool.pro/dlf2019>

We are grateful to our early bird 2019 sponsors, lanyard sponsor Quartex powered by Adam Mathew<https://www.quartexcollections.com/> and gold sponsor Samvera<https://samvera.org/>. Want to sponsor the Forum? Learn more about opportunities here<https://forum2019.diglib.org/sponsors/>.

Stay updated on all things #DLFforum! Subscribe to our low-traffic Forum newsletter<http://clir.informz.net/clir/pages/DLFforumNews1> or follow us at @CLIRDLF<https://twitter.com/clirdlf> on Twitter.

If you have any questions, please write us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We’re looking forward to seeing you in Tampa.

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers
Program Manager for Conferences and Events
Council on Library and Information Resources / The Digital Library Federation
2221 South Clark Street, Arlington, VA 22202
443-671-4212
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>