Forwarding on behalf of a colleague:

[dpi conference logo]
Dear Colleagues,

Fantastic news!  We are extending the Early Bird Registration Date for the Digital Pedagogy Institute Conference until May 31, 2019.
https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/registration

There are still accommodations available at the conference rate. https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/accommodation

The successful papers will be appearing on the website in the next couple of weeks.

We look forward to seeing you at the University of Waterloo July 31 – August 1, 2019.

Tim Ireland
Chair, DPI Conference 2019
Liaison Librarian,
Psychology, Anthropology, & The Stratford School of Interaction Design and Business
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, On
519-888-4567 X 35061

Join us at the Digital Pedagogy Institute Conference July 31 - Aug 1, 2019
https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/

[Wordmark_Web_or_Email_uWaterloo]

The University of Waterloo acknowledges that we are on the traditional territory of ‎ the Neutral, Anishnawbe and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.