Hello!

My name is Mackenzie, and I'm the Digital Scholarship Librarian at Walden University.

We are looking for open access tools or procedures that other folks have developed to automate the process of getting dissertations submitted to ProQuest into Digital Commons. We were using a really nifty OA tool that unzips the XML and PDF files, crosswalks the XML metadata, and produces a file that can be uploaded to DC, but it relies on an older version of Java and no longer functions the way it once did. What other automation tools or processes are folks using out there?

All the best,

Mackenzie Salisbury (she, her, hers)<https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/diversity-inclusion>
Librarian, Digital Scholarship
Walden University Library<https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_signature>
<https://www.facebook.com/Walden-University-Library>

<https://www.facebook.com/Walden-University-Library>

<https://www.facebook.com/Walden-University-Library>[icon_facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/Walden-University-Library>  <https://www.instagram.com/walden.university.library/> [icon_instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/walden.university.library>   <https://twitter.com/WaldenULibrary> [icon_twitter] <https://twitter.com/WaldenULibrary>   <https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/studentnews?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_signature> [icon_libnews] <https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/studentnews?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_signature>