On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 7:44 PM Mackenzie M. Salisbury <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> It might just take some minor updates  to the Java to make the JAR file
> work (I honestly don’t know if it’s just some tweaks or if the whole thing
> need to be rewritten)

Hi Mackenzie,

Diagnosing and correcting even simple things in situations like this can be
tricky.

I'm not familiar with the tool that you're using but the fastest and
easiest way to keep your process from breaking is probably just to download
an older version of java and invoke that rather than whatever version is
going to be updated. Having multiple java (or other language) versions on
the same machine is a legit way to deal with this.

Having said that, I'd be tempted to rewrite the script invoking an XSLT
template as already suggested since it will most likely be easier in the
long run. If nothing else, you'll know exactly how it works.

kyle