Thanks everyone for trying the utilities and providing constructive
feedback.
I'll add more content to the site in the future, including links to
standards and definitions.
I will also consider adding the ability to search, extract and do analysis
on records along with transformation.
My first priority though, is to include better error handling and tests.
The "text" output format is MARCMaker. I'm using pymarc TextWriter() for
this.

Thomas