Hello Code4Lib --

I'm happy to let you know that registration for the 2019 IIIF Annual
Conference is now open!:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/2019-iiif-annual-conference-tickets-58796011453

The Conference will be held June 24-28 in Göttingen, Germany, hosted by the
University of Göttingen / Göttingen State and University Library.

The IIIF Annual Conference is intended for a wide range of participants and
interested parties, including digital image repository managers, content
curators, software developers, scholars, and administrators at libraries,
museums, cultural heritage institutions, software firms, and other
organizations working with digital images and audio/visual materials.

All event proceedings will be in English unless otherwise noted.

The draft schedule of presentations as well as travel, hotel, and venue
info can be found on our conference page:
https://iiif.io/event/2019/goettingen/

Any questions about registration? Please contact [log in to unmask]

Travel Scholarship

I'm also happy to announce that the IIIF Consortium is for the first time
funding a travel scholarship of up to €2000 to attend the Annual
Conference. Please see the 2019 IIIF Conference Travel Scholarship page for
more information:
https://iiif.io/event/2019/goettingen/annual_conference_travel_scholarship/
The application deadline is Friday, May 3, 2019.

On that front, I'm grateful to the members of past code4lib planning teams
for their open and transparent documentation of planning efforts and
particularly travel scholarship frameworks, which were a tremendous help in
getting the IIIF travel scholarship off the ground.

Cheers, and hope to see you in Göttingen --

Josh

--
Josh Hadro
Managing Director