Hi everyone,

Apologies for the repost if you got this elsewhere. Have any of you successfully integrated reCAPTCHA or another spam reducer into ArchivesSpace? We've had issues with spam emails coming through the resource request form and reCAPTCHA makes sense since we have it elsewhere but we haven't quite gotten the serverside validation side of things figured out in ArchivesSpace. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know some institutions have just disabled the request feature but where's the fun in that?

Thanks,
Bhavin

Bhavin Tailor
University Libraries
University of South Carolina
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 803-777-9584