Come join the university voted #1 in innovation in the United States four years in a row!  ASU Library is looking for a dedicated developer and tool builder to join a small team devoted to the development of software to support the library's mission of making digital resources available in support of teaching, learning and research. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing the programming and technical expertise needed for the development, integration, and support of our Ex Libris systems: Alma, Primo, and Leganto as well as our library Bento Search application. The candidate will develop custom library applications that enhance and improve the discovery user interfaces to library content. The incumbent will also assist with creating scripts to assist with data wrangling and remediation within the discovery systems and the library services platform.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/32765-digital-library-software-engineer