Please save the date for OpenCon Philly!

Friday, Nov 1, 2019
Temple University

Join us at Temple University for OpenCon Philly, a free one-day series of
panels and interactive workshops for idea exchange and learning around open
access, open education, and open data. Connect with regional colleagues and
find future collaborators as we share success stories, learn from each
other’s failures, and discuss challenges in our work towards making
research, educational materials, data, and government information more
equitable and accessible to all.

This event is free and open to all.

RSVP to stay in the loop! A call for proposals will be forthcoming:
https://www.opencon2018.org/opencon_2019_philly

Questions? Contact Annie Johnson ([log in to unmask]) or Maria
Aghazarian ([log in to unmask])