What weird and wonderful relics did you find when you packed up your childhood room? (Or perhaps, is it still a shrine to your youth, as mine was up until last week?) I’ve got to admit, I was dreading the dust and endless stacks of papers, at first—but as I dove in, I found some real treasures.

For instance, a shirt with the phrase “Suck it Trebek!” emblazoned across the front, from when my love of “Jeopardy!” and extremely well-mannered nature was the perfect excuse for my friends to give me birthday presents that would scandalize me. (In case you’ve never seen<https://youtu.be/bEghu90QJH4> that SNL skit, or been scandalized by Sean Connery, I highly recommend it.) I also found my old Talkgirl toy, made popular by the ingenious Kevin in Home Alone 2<https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-014m-E2hDfc/VNtEX_ktkJI/AAAAAAAALA4/fQQfvBS6qxM/s1600/Talkboy23.png>, a cassette still inside. I only made it far enough on the tape to hear my own 9-year-old voice say “welcome to channel 5 news!” before realizing the recording was going to be Kevin’s uncle singing in the shower kinds of painful to hear & hitting eject.

It was fun to dig up all that ancient history. Here are some not-so-ancient job listings for your perusal:

  *   Technical Services Archivist<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/technical-services-archivist-kheel-center-for-labor-management-documentation-archives/>, Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation & Archives, Cornell University Library
  *   Software Developer<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/software-developer-3/>, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  *   Department Head for Resource Acquisitions (Atlanta Campus<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/department-head-for-resource-acquisitions-atlanta-campus/>), Georgia State University
  *   Digital Content Management Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/digital-content-management-librarian/>, Harvard Graduate School of Education
  *   Liaison Librarian for History<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/liaison-librarian-for-history/>, Boston College
  *   Data Management Consultant<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/data-management-consultant/>, Johns Hopkins University
  *   Web Development Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/web-development-librarian/>, Virginia Tech University Libraries
  *   Head, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) for Engagement and Outreach<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/head-stem-science-technology-engineering-and-mathematics-for-engagement-and-outreach/>, Penn State University
  *   Web Developer<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/web-developer-at-florida-state-university-libraries/>, Florida State University Libraries
  *   Project Manager for Enhancing Services to Preserve New Forms of Scholarship<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/project-mgr-for-enhancing-services-to-preserve-new-forms-of-scholarship/>, Division of Libraries, NYU
  *   Lead Library System & Applications Developer<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/lead-library-system-applications-developer/>, UC Santa Barbara Library
  *   Director, NCAR Library Sciences<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/director-ncar-library-sciences/>, National Center for Atmospheric Research
  *   Assistant Director for Digital Engagement & Discovery<https://brown.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/staff-careers-brown/job/John-Carter-Brown-Library/Assistant-Director-for-Digital-Engagement-and-Discovery---John-Carter-Brown-Library_REQ154186>, John Carter Brown Library, Brown University

View listings on our site<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #DLFjobs<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23dlfjobs&src=typd>. If you have a position description to share with the community, you can submit<https://jobs.diglib.org/jobs/post-a-job/add/> it quickly—for free, if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member<https://www.clir.org/about/current-sponsors-and-funders/> institution.

All best,
Becca