Hi all,

This is a friendly reminder that our April Instruction & Outreach meeting is today at 1pm. Hope to see you there!

Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pU1S9CwTYzPJzhUXet3m-ekeJOKaBIzxh-KTkmFwPYc/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Paige and Peter

Digital Library Federation is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ToS Instruction & Outreach Monthly Meeting
Time: Apr 22, 2019 1:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/855792508

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,855792508# US (New York)
+14086380968,,855792508# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 855 792 508
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aojCpLuLf

Paige Walker
Digital Collections & Preservation Librarian
Boston College
617-552-3306
she/her/hers