I'm not sure if this will help anyone else, but we spent hours going round
with Dell after a couple Laptops were updated to the new Windows 1903
update.  Once being updated, the machines were no longer able to connect to
our shared drives located on our NAS.  We use a Dell Compellent solution
and after some trouble shooting and error log analysis, found that the
implementation of SMB 3.1.1 on the Windows 1903 client and the driver
supporting SMB 3.1.1 in FluidFS are incompatible.  Dell has known for a
while apparently, and is working on a patch.  However, their workaround at
the moment is to do one of two things.

1. Disable SMB 3
2. Set the Max SMB Protocol supported to 3.0.1

Not sure if this will help anyone, but it was a source of significant pain
for me and my shop for about 20 hours until we got an engineer at Dell that
could confidently provide a workaround.

--tr