Greetings, friendly c4l crew!

We're considering using Archivematica and I have several questions to which
I cannot find answers.  Hopefully one of you can help me out.

1) It seems like the individual Archivematica client depends upon a MySQL
database mounted on a server.  Is that right?

2) I gather that Archivematica performs several important digital
preservation tasks, but it doesn't seem that Archivematica is intended to
be the final destination for the materials themselves.  Is the idea that,
at the end of the workflow, what they call Dissemination Information
Packets (DIPs) are routed into a separate repository, such as
ContentDM/DSpace/ArchivesSpace?

Regards,
Kyle