Dear colleagues,

The Digital Library Federation's Born Digital Access Group is surveying
users of born-digital special collections material. If you know of any
researchers or library patrons who have used born-digital material, we'd be
grateful if you'd consider sharing the below call with them. The call is
below my signature, and I'd be glad to answer any questions.

With thanks,
Alison Clemens

Calling all digital library users! The Digital Library Federation is
sponsoring a survey of special collections researchers who have accessed
born digital content. For this survey, we consider born digital material to
be archival material that did not start out in a paper or analog format.
This might include things like email, digital files, disk images, archived
websites, research data or other kinds of data, digital images, sound and
video. If you’ve used material like this, we’d love to hear from you. The
survey focuses on your research needs, how you’ve accessed born digital
materials, and what you wish the library could do better. The anonymized
results of the survey will be shared publicly on an open access platform in
2019.

Any library patron using or interested in using born digital special
collections is encouraged to take the survey:
https://harvard.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0uNsRnVaZ4s2CMd. The survey
will take approximately 10 minutes to complete, and the survey will close
on June 15, 2019.