Arizona State University is seeking to add a dedicated repository developer join a team devoted to collaborative development of software to support the Library's mission of creating, preserving, and making resources discoverable. We will be creating an greenfield installation of an Islandora 8 repository using Drupal and Fedora and the opportunities to contribute are exciting.

The digital library software engineer will imagine, create, and sustain infrastructure, applications, and services for ASU’s digital repository. S/he will work alongside faculty, librarians, and IT colleagues across campus on projects that advance research, teaching, and learning.

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:

  *   Working on community-driven open source projects
  *   Collaboratively developing the next generation digital library
  *   Working on a team committed to continuous evaluation and improvement of our software development practices
  *   Working with a diverse group of people representing a wide range of professional backgrounds and expertise
  *   Communicating effectively both through oral and written correspondence

Job Ad-

https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/JobDetailPreview?PartnerID=25620&SiteID=5494&pid=^u_plus_TemRorDS5tjY/6RxSEWw==&ts=^4BnyIhEgTFMXYLxcSe1RVqcKJdbLbbFcbgEBwizQVC4LUQ1dXkamjQ1BdjLlN_plus_bY##home

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have about the position.

Tammy Allgood Wolf

Director of Online Strategy

ASU Library

Arizona State University