Register now <https://2019.alaannual.org/registration/register-now> for
this unique and affordable LITA workshop at the upcoming ALA Annual
Conference in Washington, DC <https://2019.alaannual.org/>.

AvramCamp 2019
<https://www.eventscribe.com/2019/ALA-Annual/fsPopup.asp?Mode=presInfo&PresentationID=518955>
*Friday June 21, 2019, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm*
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Room 150A

Join other women and non-binary technology library workers in a safe and
welcoming space to explore common challenges faced, learn strategies for
dealing with them, and discuss specific tools to build your confidence
at AvramCamp, LITA’s AdaCamp-inspired <https://adacamp.org/> event.

Our goal is to create a support network and increase participation from
underrepresented groups in open technology and culture to further the
library community’s goals of ensuring equitable access to information for
everyone.

*Still Undecided?*

Read ALA Emerging Leader Aisha Conner-Gaten’s report on her experiences at
AvramCamp 2017
<http://litablog.org/2017/07/lita-avramcamp-the-only-way-to-kick-off-ala-annual/>
!

Of the 2018 participants surveyed, 100% agreed that they learned new
strategies and felt more confident about what they learned.

   - “AvramCamp was well worth attending and one of the most interactive
   and engaging preconferences I ever attended.” – Joslyn
   - “Thank you for this event! I’m still processing it, but my heart (and
   my head) is full.” – Amanda

*Registration*

You can add AvramCamp during the regular conference registration process or
the full conference? Register
<https://2019.alaannual.org/registration/register-now> using the “Single
Session” option and choose just the preconference.

*Sponsor*

We thank our sponsor, OCLC <https://www.oclc.org/en/home.html>, for
supporting travel scholarships to help build connections for participants
who would not otherwise have access to these opportunities.

*Questions or Comments?*

For other questions or comments related to LITA events, contact us at (312)
280-4268 or [log in to unmask]