Join the Library of Congress Labs team and Library of Congress Web
Archiving team on 30 May for an afternoon of #webarchiving datasets Twitter
chat - follow along with @LC_Labs from 1:30 to 3:30 (UTC-5). We'll discuss
web archiving at the Library of Congress, collections, and recently
released derivative datasets.

We want to hear from you, too! Have you explored any of our derivative
datasets? Made some from your archives you’d like to share? Just want to
talk about web archive collecting or research?

For more info, check out our web archive datasets page:
https://labs.loc.gov/experiments/webarchive-datasets/ with downloadable
datasets, READMEs, and Jupyter notebooks.

... or these these glitch apps to see what was done with the content:

From the 1000 .gov audio files: https://loc-goes-lofi.glitch.me/ and
https://anaphora.glitch.me/

From the 1000 .gov PDFs: https://glitch.com/~byzantine and
https://loc-pdf-colors.glitch.me/