Dear all,

Our digital scholarship team is considering coordinating a three day design sprint in the fall. Our objective is to 1) bring faculty and students from disparate disciplines together, 2) help participants find common research/teaching interests and brainstorm as to how those interests could work as digital projects, 3) encourage participants develop cross-disciplinary literacies. We hope the product of this sprint is an increased willingness to collaborate with campus colleagues, including the library and the grants office, on emerging digital projects.

I’d be very grateful if you could share your experience with design sprints on your campus. Any feedback and suggestions are welcome! Thanks in advance.

Cal

Cal Murgu | Research, Instruction & Digital Humanities Librarian
Jane Bancroft Cook Library
New College of Florida
5800 Bay Shore Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34243