CW MARS is currently searching for a new Library Applications Associate II. This position will provide tecnical support to member libraries.
An ideal candidate will possess excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong technical troubleshooting skills.
The position requires a degree from a four-year college and at least three years related job experience.
Full-Time benefited position with a salary starting of $41,000-$44,000

The position will be working in the C/W MARS automated network office.  The position is not in a library.

Please see the full job description which is posted on our website at: https://www.cwmars.org/content/employment-opportunities

ABOUT CW MARS:

CW MARS(Central Western Massachusetts Automated Resource Sharing, Inc.) is a non-profit library consortium dedicated to resource sharing and providing access to information. We are a membership organization made up of about 150 public and academic libraries of all sizes that are located primarily in central and western Massachusetts.  Our shared catalog contains more than 8.5 million physical items and ebooks.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/33397-library-applications-associate-ii