If you are an experienced and self-motivated developer/programmer with in interest in improving library applications, we’d like you on our team!

The University of New Hampshire Library seeks an Applications Developer to write and manage code to support library web applications and search services. This position is responsible for software development aspects of the UNH Library’s web presence including defining requirements, coding, testing, deployment, maintenance, and security. Work will include enhancing the functionality of the Library Services Platform (Alma/Primo) and developing open source code for the library’s Digital Collections platform (Fedora Commons) in support of library workflows. This position is part of a customer-service-oriented team that provides technology infrastructure and services in the library.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/33492-applications-developer