Do you want to participate in LITA AvramCamp, a one-day unconference for
women in library technology, at ALA Annual in Washington, D.C.? Would
travel funding help you to attend? Thanks to support from individual
donors, AvramCamp is offering several $500 travel scholarships.

Scholarships will be awarded competitively based on the committee’s ranking
of applications received by the deadline of May 17, 2019.

Scholarship Eligibility

ALA attendees are encouraged to participate in AvramCamp if they:

   -

   Identify as a woman or non-binary in a way that is significant to them;
   -

   Participate in library technology (in any role);
   -

   Can actively participate in discussions about women’s and non-binary
   people’s experiences in library technology, including talking about their
   achievements and the challenges they face;
   -

   Want to work together and share strategies to support and promote women
   in the field;
   -

   Are young or old; students or professionals; from a diverse range of
   backgrounds and types of libraries; and reflective of the breadth of
   librarianship.

These scholarships are intended for people who couldn’t otherwise attend
AvramCamp. We can’t assess your financial need and trust you to
self-identify accurately.

How to apply

Please fill out the application form at https://forms.gle/TvFZ3boFQpHM1sxX9.
Applications are due May 17th and scholarship winners will be notified by May
31st.

Scholarship selections will be made by the LITA AvramCamp steering
committee.

Sponsors

Thank you to our generous individual donors!