From: Aliya Reich <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 1:59 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: DLF Forum Fellowship Applications open now; apply by June 10

The Digital Library Federation is proud to announce that the 2019 Forum fellowship application<https://forum2019.diglib.org/fellowship-opportunities/> is now open. This year, we are offering a number of fellowship opportunities to enable a diverse group of practitioners to attend the 2019 DLF Forum<https://forum2019.diglib.org/>, to be held in Tampa, Florida, this October. We welcome applications from everyone; DLF member affiliation is only required for our DLF Student & New Professional Fellowships.

Most awards come with full support, including:

  *   DLF Forum registration
  *   A complimentary room at the conference hotel for three nights (October 14-16)
  *   A stipend for travel and board ($500 max; $1,000 for International Fellowship applicants)
  *   Invitations to special networking opportunities
  *   The option to present a short lightning talk during the conference

In return, Fellows will be asked to share a brief reflection on their experiences after the conference.

Learn more and find a link to the (lightweight) application form on our site.

Take a look at our website<https://forum2019.diglib.org/fellowship-opportunities/> for all eligibility information and directions on how to apply. The deadline to apply is 11:59pm ET on Monday, June 10.

Please share widely (+ on Twitter<https://twitter.com/CLIRDLF/status/1126546265674854400>, if you’re there).

Thank you,

Aliya

PS, If you haven’t already, please consider participating in Community Voting on the DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and Digital Preservation 2019 proposals, which closes this Sunday. Learn more and cast your vote(s) here.<https://voting.diglib.org/>

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers
Program Manager for Conferences and Events
Council on Library and Information Resources / The Digital Library Federation
2221 South Clark Street, Arlington, VA 22202
443-671-4212
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>