Correction – Selection Task Force meetings have been rescheduled for Monday’s every two weeks at 11am CT. The next meeting will be Monday 6/10

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Hannah Scates Kettler
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 10:41 AM
To: DLF Cultural Assessment Working Group <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [External] [dlf-CAWG] All Task Force Details and Meeting Times

As we head into the Summer (yay!), I wanted to send along all the Task Force meeting details as well as info about where your group work is to be housed.

CAWG Team Drive:

I understand the Team Drive has been somewhat restrictive for some of you so I ask that the Task Force Facilitators set up access for their group members.

If the Facilitators are having trouble accessing the drive, let me know.

Our Team Drive has all our current and previous work housed together in folders marked by year. This year, we will be using the 2019 Working Folder.

Within the 2019 Working Folder should be your group work folders (Selection, Inclusive Metadata etc) - that is where your group work and meeting notes will be reflected.

That way, all groups can cross reference each other's work and will be house for posterity with DLF.

For groups who have begun work outside of the Team Drive, please relocate your work to the Cultural Assessment Working Group Team Drive 2019 Working Folder.

Task Force Meeting Schedule:

  • Selection Task Force - every 2 weeks at 3pm CT on Wednesdays - Next meeting is on 5/29
  • Inclusive Metadata - last Friday of the month at 11am CT - Next meeting is on 5/31
  • Outreach - every 3 weeks at 12pm CT on Mondays - Next meeting is on 6/10
  • Personas - first Thursdays of the month at 2pm CT - Next meeting is on 6/6

All call details should be up to date on our shared Calendar. You all should be able to add/edit events on the calendar as well should things change during the year.

As always, if you have questions about what's going on - feel free to reach out!

Looking forward to continuing working with you all!

Best,

Hannah