Dear all

We appreciate the feedback we’ve received so far – it’s invaluable!

More feedback would be beneficial and we’ve heard from some responders that more time would be helpful so as promised we are going to extend the deadline. Please take some time to share whatever feedback you have by June 18th.

Gathering your feedback and suggestions:  You are invited to share your feedback in two ways 1) responses to questions on the The Future of iPres feedback form and 2) suggestions and priorities for Revising the iPres Charter comment form. These two data gathering efforts are connected: your Future of iPres feedback will inform our revision of the Charter and your iPres Charter revision suggestions will contribute to our Future of iPres recommendations. We are sharing both forms together so you can complete either or both in whatever sequence works best for you.

We look forward to hearing from you, thank you!

On behalf of the

iPres Working Group

Sarah Middleton

Head of Communications and Advocacy

Digital Preservation Coalition

37 Tanner Row, York, YO1 6WP

Tel: 01904 601952

http://www.dpconline.org/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @Sarah_DPC

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.

Registered in England No: 4492292