Dear all,
I will appreciate if anybody can connect me with any organization/institution that can accept international applicant for one year sabbatical leave. It can be library or information center.
We are two in number with the following qualifications:

 1. NCE (English),  BLIS (Library & Information Std), MLIS (Library and Information Std), MIT (Information Technology with reference to libraries) for me

My senior colleague
1. MLS (Library & Information Std), PhD (Informatics). He said he can teach informatics in addition.

Also, I will appreciate a detail information about DLF Training, workshop or conference coming up between June to August in Florida or close city as my colleague that will be in Florida around that time would like to attend such event.
Thank you all as await your responses
Samuel Bello
Certified Librarian & Head
ARCIS Library