*OPF Spotlight on Suppliers webinar series: Automation in digital
preservation – the future starts now*
Wednesday 8 May, 16:00 CEST
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/8115554103521/WN_DYghWc1KSDmuWza2B0tEXw>

Join Peter Anderton, VP Product Management at Preservica, as he provides an
introduction and overview of Preservica, including a discussion around
digital preservation in practice today. Ahead of our next release, Peter
will highlight some of the latest features in Preservica and how these have
been shaped by user group priorities and feedback. Peter will also cover
some of the current initiatives being driven by our innovation team, and
how these will help solve current and possible future digital preservation
challenges.

*Speakers*
Peter Anderton, Preservica

*Date and time*
Wednesday 8 May, 16:00 (CEST). The webinar will last approximately 1 hour.

*Registration*
OPF members receive priority registration for our webinars and the
recordings and slides will be available to members who cannot attend live.
To be the first to hear when remaining places are available to the
community, sign up to our mailing list
<https://openpreservation.org/subscribe>!

Registration is now open to the community. Register
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/8115554103521/WN_DYghWc1KSDmuWza2B0tEXw> to
reserve your place.

Due to popular demand we have increased the number of OPF webinar places to
100, available on a first come, first served basis.

Kind Regards,
Becky

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*
*http://openpreservation.org/ <http://openpreservation.org/>*

To find out more about becoming an OPF member visit:
http://openpreservation.org/about/join/